Managed PBX Monitoring Program
CTI provides business customers with a Managed PBX solution that combines 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring with real time problem response and rapid resolution. Your system is programmed to outcall the CTI Monitoring Servers when a service event occurs. CTI Monitoring Servers capture and acknowledge alarms and automatically dials back into the system.
The CTI Monitoring Servers then perform pre-defined tests on the component that triggered the alarm. If the errors and alarms are not cleared remotely, a technician is assigned to resolve the problem. CTI provides customers with reports by system, report group, port utilization on all alarms.
- Available for all Definity and Communications Manager based systems.
- CTI systems monitor the processor(s) and all associated circuit cards and system IP components and connections.
- CTI NOC systems are notified when a system trouble alarm event occurs in your PBX.
- CTI systems respond to these alarms in real time and record the event in the CTI monitoring system.
- A trouble ticket is generated when human response is required and CTI NOC staff intervenes.
- If our automated systems cannot resolve the problem in real time, a CTI technician attempts remote problem resolution.
- CTI NOC will generate a dispatch in the event the alarm cannot be cleared remotely.
- Monitors voice mail for uptime and failures (Intuity, Octel and Modular Messaging).
- Also support MM/UM 1.1. Does not support UM 5.0
- You gain the benefit of real time problem resolution via CTI automated systems and NOC engineers.
- CTI manages your PBX and voice mail remotely. This includes adding, changing and removing users remotely when requested.
- You gain the benefit of our experience with Avaya products.
- Our expert staff monitors your PBX and voice mail while you concentrate on growing your business.
- CTI provides Premium technical support and warranty support including on-site service of your PBX and associated components on 24x7x365 basis.