Installation of Your System
Once you’ve made the decision to partner with Consolidated Technologies Inc. (CTI), a comprehensive implementation program is initiated, including:
- A Tested and Proven Implementation Process
- Complete System Programming and Testing
- Professional Installation/Project Management Services
- Certified Data Cabling Project Management and Implementation
- Network Consultation and Coordination
- End-User Training Classes
- Operator Training
- System Administrator Training
- Solution Acceptance
Outlined below are the critical stages of the installation process:
- The Avaya system is delivered to your company’s site, and all software is downloaded and tested.
- All desktop instruments are installed, programmed, designated and tested.
- Customer training for all station users and operators is conducted on actual desktop instruments.
- The system is cutover to your company’s specifications.
- The System Design Specialist will work with your company’s staff to answer any questions and to perform as-needed training.
- Re-training will be arranged if necessary.
- 30 days of post cutover support to ensure application performance and user satisfaction.
After the installation is completed to your satisfaction, your one year limited warranty kicks in. To insure that your system is protected after the warranty runs out, please review our Maintenance Options as well as our ongoing Off-site Monitoring service.