All Your Business Communications Needs Anytime, Anywhere - from a Single Solution
You’ve probably heard how companies like Amazon, ADP, Jet Blue and others have streamlined their communications processes and saved money by moving their vital business operations out of the office and into the cloud. And now you can too.
With Cloud Communications from Consolidated Technologies, Inc., you can get rid of all the bulky hardware, the maintenance contracts, the software upgrades, the long distance charges, the service outages, and even the “phone company.” All your business communications are handled in the cloud. It’s like having a fortress of supercomputers running next-generation software, managed by experts, with failsafe protection. So in the event of a disaster, you can immediately redirect all your calls to a cellphone or another office.
With a Cloud Communications solution, you have the convenience of working with one company while enjoying the flexibility and benefits of many. The Cloud Communications service provides secure reliable voice and internet service, 24/7/365 monitoring, unlimited local and long distance calling, one bill from one company, and enough feature options to satisfy even the most demanding business needs. Plus, it’s flexible enough to change whenever you are, making it the right choice for today’s fast-moving companies.
· Eliminate on premise key system or PBX management and maintenance costs.
· Keep up with the latest technology without having to purchase major hardware upgrades.
· Enjoy savings from eliminated local lines and gateways, separate LD lines and external WAN infrastructures
by “cutting the cords” to other carriers.
· Combine all circuits into one reliable, secure, and cost effective solution with dynamic and intelligent bandwidth allocation.
· Provide significant redundancy and survivability advantages over a single point of failure solution.
· Tie all company call reporting and management together with an operating system that serves the entire company.
Your Cloud Communications solution includes:
· Full duplex SIP enabled speakerphone
· Reception console – your choice of traditional or soft console
· Auto attendant and sophisticated Voice Mail
· Caller ID
Click to dial from Outlook
Find me/follow me features
Unified Communications---play your voice mails through Outlook
· Unlimited local and domestic long distance calling
· Direct inward dial numbers
· Robust Internet service
· Installation and comprehensive training of Administrator and end-users
· Dedicated Project Manager assigned to your account assures smooth installation and training
· Easy self-service moves, adds and changes via web portal
· One phone number to call for 24 x 7 x 365 assistance and support
We'd be happy to provide you with a FREE TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) anaylsis based on your own particular business needs.
To find out more, call 1-888-477-4284.
Relax. You’re Covered with Cloud Communications.